Recipe by contact
Dandelions: Can't beat 'em? Eat 'em! A quick and recipe using Dandelion flowers. Make sure the place where you get your Dandelions hasn't been sprayed with any chemicals. You need the yellow flowers, not the white round ones. Cut at the stem right below the flower head. Rinse them in water. Two cups isn't really a lot because the flowers shrink when you cook them. If you want you can also add pieces of meat such as ham or sausage. Enjoy!
- 2 cups dandelion flowers (about 20 pcs)
- 1 cup sweet onion, diced
- 1 cup button mushroom, quartered
- 3 pieces red fresno chiles, diced
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- garlic salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat the olive oil.
- Saute the mushrooms, onions, dandelions and peppers in Medium Heat for about 5 minutes.
- Take them out of the pan, let them cool a bit, and mix them with the beaten eggs in a bowl. Keep the pan hot.
- Pour them altogether in the pan, forming a nice circle. Add Garlic salt to taste. Let it cook in medium heat.
- Once the egg is done and the omelette is solid enough, make a fold on one end then roll it up.