Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
These are addictive; especially if you like a little sweet edge to warm spicing. Halves just fine.
Make and share this Spicy Cumin Almonds recipe from Food.com.
- 6 cups almonds, whole, unblanched
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 3⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper (or a bit more, to taste)
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- Toast the almonds in the oven at 325° for 10-15 minutes, shaking them several times during the toasting.
- Meanwhile, put all the other ingredients in a small pan over low heat.
- Stir until the butter melts & the sugar dissolves.
- Put toasted nuts in a bowl & drizzle with the warm, spiced butter.
- Stir until well coated.
- Let the nuts cool completely.
- Store in an airtight container.