These are addictive; especially if you like a little sweet edge to warm spicing. Halves just fine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Toast the almonds in the oven at 325° for 10-15 minutes, shaking them several times during the toasting.
- 2Meanwhile, put all the other ingredients in a small pan over low heat.
- 3Stir until the butter melts & the sugar dissolves.
- 4Put toasted nuts in a bowl & drizzle with the warm, spiced butter.
- 5Stir until well coated.
- 6Let the nuts cool completely.
- 7Store in an airtight container.
Browse Our Top Nuts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Nuts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spicy Cumin Almonds
Serving Size: 1 (74 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 425.6
- Calories from Fat 324
- Total Fat 36.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 532.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.6 g
- Sugars 6.8 g
- Protein 14.6 g