Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
From Cuisine at Home - a nice twist on traditional cranberry sauce.
Make and share this Spicy Cranberry Sauce With Jalapeno and Dried Pineapple recipe from Food.com.
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons jalapenos, seeded and minced
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- 1 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1 (12 ounce) bag fresh cranberries
- 1⁄2 cup dried pineapple, diced
- Saute jalapeno in oil in a saucepan over medium-high heat until soft, 1-2 minutes. Add pineapple juice, simmer until reduced by half, then stir in sugar, lemon juice, lime juice, and salt. Bring to a boil.
- Stir in cranberries and simmer until berries have burst and sauce thickens, about 10 minutes. Finish with dried pineapple and chill at least 2 hours before serving.