My aunt served these oh so yummy crackers as an after dinner snack on Thanksgiving Day 2012 and everyone fell in love with them. I went home with the recipe and made my own batch the next day! Serve them as an appetizer, snack or as a nice accompaniment to your favorite chicken or tuna salad.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (16 ounce) box saltine crackers
- 1 cup canola oil
- 1 teaspoon mrs. dash southwest chipotle seasoning
- 1 (1 ounce) package hidden valley original ranch dressing mix
- 11. Divide and gently pour crackers into 2 (1/2 gal) storage bags. Set aside.
- 22. In a separate bowl, wisk together canola oil, Mrs. Dash, and ranch seasoning mix together until blended.
- 33. Pour the oil mixture into the bags with the crackers and close.
- 44. Gently turn the crackers in bag 10-15 minutes to coat evenly in oil mixture.
- 55. You're done! No baking required or refrigeration required. Serve immediately or store at room temperature in air tight container or sealed storage bag.
Browse Our Top Brown Bag Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spicy Cracker
Serving Size: 1 (22 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 30
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 128.0
- Calories from Fat 77
- Total Fat 8.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 169.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 1.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
southwest chipotle seasoning
original ranch dressing mix