Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
My aunt served these oh so yummy crackers as an after dinner snack on Thanksgiving Day 2012 and everyone fell in love with them. I went home with the recipe and made my own batch the next day! Serve them as an appetizer, snack or as a nice accompaniment to your favorite chicken or tuna salad.
- 1 (16 ounce) box saltine crackers
- 1 cup canola oil
- 1 teaspoon mrs. dash southwest chipotle seasoning
- 1 (1 ounce) packagehidden valley original ranch dressing mix
- 1. Divide and gently pour crackers into 2 (1/2 gal) storage bags. Set aside.
- 2. In a separate bowl, wisk together canola oil, Mrs. Dash, and ranch seasoning mix together until blended.
- 3. Pour the oil mixture into the bags with the crackers and close.
- 4. Gently turn the crackers in bag 10-15 minutes to coat evenly in oil mixture.
- 5. You're done! No baking required or refrigeration required. Serve immediately or store at room temperature in air tight container or sealed storage bag.