Recipe by EdsGirlAngie
I love coming in from a morning of gardening and quickly fixing up these delicious eggs. They're well-seasoned with onion, garlic, peppers, cilantro and coriander, and the perfect treat for a light lunch!
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄4 small onion, chopped
- 1 fresh red fresno chile, cut in strips
- 1⁄2 clove garlic, minced
- 1⁄8-1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1⁄2 small tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 3 tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small skillet, saute onion, chili and garlic together until lightly browned.
- Stir in cayenne pepper, coriander and tomato; saute another minute.
- Combine eggs with cilantro.
- Pour into onion mixture in skillet, let set a moment, then stir to combine.
- Cook, stirring frequently, another 3 to 5 minutes, or until eggs are done.