Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Fast and delicious! Fantastic for lunch. Potatos and eggs can be cooked up to a day ahead. I make chipotle puree in a blender using a can of chipotle chiles in adobo and adding just enough water to make a thin paste. Check out my other recipes as I come up with other new ways to use up that can of chioptles.
- 3 tablespoons plain yogurt
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 2 teaspoons pureed chipotle chiles
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 3 medium new potatoes, cooked and chopped into 1/4 dice
- 3 slices turkey bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 3 hard-boiled eggs, shelled and chopped
- 1⁄4 cup sunflower seeds (optional)
- Mix first eight ingredients until smooth.
- Fold together with potatoes, bacon and eggs.
- Garnish with sunflower seeds and enjoy.