- 5 cups raw broccoli florets
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons crushed red pepper flakes
- 4 sliced garlic cloves
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon rind
- 1⁄4 teaspoon kosher salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Arrange broccoli in a steamer, and steam covered, for 4 minutes, or until crisp tender.
- Place broccoli in a large bowl.
- Heat a skillet over medium-high heat, add olive oil, red pepper, and sliced garlic cloves, and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add lemon juice, to pan and pour this over the broccoli.
- Sprinkle with lemon rind, and kosher salt, and serve.