- 1 lb ground chicken or 2 cups cooked chicken, shredded
- 2⁄3 cup breadcrumbs
- 2 egg whites
- 1 small yellow onion (minced )
- 1 medium celery (chopped)
- 2 tablespoons chili sauce
- 1 tablespoon hot pepper sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- In a medium bowl, combine chicken, bread crumbs, egg whites, onion, celery, chili sauce, hot pepper sauce, salt, and pepper. Mix well.
- Shape chicken mixture into small patties.
- Spray a large skillet with vegetable cooking spray.
- Cook patties over medium heat, turning once, until golden brown, about 10 minutes.