24 hrs 25 mins
Chicken, white beans, corn and green salsa make this soup a satisfying meal. Garnished with diced avocado, cheese and chips really kicks it up.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 (15 ounce) cans s & w white beans
- 2 -3 cups frozen white corn
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts (*)
- 1 (32 ounce) box chicken broth
- 2 cups green chili salsa
- 1Pour chicken broth into stock pot and bring to a boil.
- 2*Add chicken breasts, reduce to a simmer and cook for about 20 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
- 3Take chicken out and shred or cut into bite-sized pieces.
- 4Return chicken to the broth.
- 5Add remaining ingredients and simmer for 1 to 2 hours.
- 6Garnish soup with avocado, cheese, and chips.
- 7*Left-over cooked chicken can be easily substituted.
Browse Our Top Poultry Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spicy Chicken and White Bean Soup
Serving Size: 1 (573 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 406.1
- Calories from Fat 74
- Total Fat 8.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 25.1 mg
- Sodium 1074.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 61.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 13.0 g
- Sugars 3.7 g
- Protein 27.2 g