Recipe by Ridgely
Chicken, white beans, corn and green salsa make this soup a satisfying meal. Garnished with diced avocado, cheese and chips really kicks it up.
- 2 (15 ounce) canss & w white beans
- 2 -3 cups frozen white corn
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts (*)
- 1 (32 ounce) box chicken broth
- 2 cups green chili salsa
- 1 avocado, diced
- shredded cheese
- tortilla chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Pour chicken broth into stock pot and bring to a boil.
- *Add chicken breasts, reduce to a simmer and cook for about 20 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
- Take chicken out and shred or cut into bite-sized pieces.
- Return chicken to the broth.
- Add remaining ingredients and simmer for 1 to 2 hours.
- Garnish soup with avocado, cheese, and chips.
- *Left-over cooked chicken can be easily substituted.