Prep 25 mins
Cook 24 hrs
Chicken, white beans, corn and green salsa make this soup a satisfying meal. Garnished with diced avocado, cheese and chips really kicks it up.
- Pour chicken broth into stock pot and bring to a boil.
- *Add chicken breasts, reduce to a simmer and cook for about 20 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
- Take chicken out and shred or cut into bite-sized pieces.
- Return chicken to the broth.
- Add remaining ingredients and simmer for 1 to 2 hours.
- Garnish soup with avocado, cheese, and chips.
- *Left-over cooked chicken can be easily substituted.