Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
I learned this from a friend's mom. Everyone who has eaten it now requests that I make it every time I see them. No, from the ingredients it doesn't look so tasty. Try it with the Fritos scoops--they work the best.
- 1 (8 ounce) packagemild pork sausage
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 (10 ounce) can Rotel Tomatoes (chunky style)
- Fry pork sausage until fully cooked.
- Place sausage, cream cheese & Rotel into crock pot on high.
- Keep an eye on it and stir frequently until mixture is orange.
- Switch to low on the crock pot, and serve with Fritos Scoops or Ritz crackers.
Surprisingly good! I made this for a group of picky poker players and they inhaled it faster than you can say "Royal Flush" I will definately make this again and maybe add some garlic or onion for extra taste.