Prep 7 mins
Cook 8 hrs
This recipe was something I just put together with the stuff I had laying around the kitchen. It has a little Zest, but it turned out really well.
- 3 -6 chicken breasts
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom & garlic soup
- 1 teaspoon basil
- 1 teaspoon Asian seasoning
- 1 1⁄2 cups water
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 medium onion (cut into small pieces)
- 1 -1 1⁄2 cup of shredded cheese, of your choice (depending on how much you like cheese)
- Put chicken breasts in first (If you thaw the chicken-poke holes on all sides with a fork).
- Add all ingredients except cheese; stir.
- Add the cup of cheese on the top.
- Cook for 3-4 hours on high or 6-8 hours on low.