Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Cook2 hrs 30 mins
From Fix-It and Forget It.
Make and share this Spicy Cheese Dip With Ground Beef recipe from Food.com.
- Brown ground beef and 1/4 cup onions in a large nonstick skillet. Break apart as needed. Drain.
- Combine beef with remaining ingredients in slow cooker.
- Cook on LOW 2 1/2 hours, or until cheese is melted.
- Serve from slow cooker with scoop-shaped tortilla chips.
- TIP: The smaller the Velveeta chunks, the faster they will melt.
- VARIATION: Instead of the 1/4 cup onions, use 3/4 teaspoon garlic powder.