Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
Something I created from several Chinese recipes.
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1⁄2 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄2 cup thai peanut sauce
- 2 tablespoons chili-garlic sauce
- 2 tablespoons coconut milk
- 4 tablespoons peanut oil
- 1 large bell pepper
- 10 shiitake mushrooms
- 1 onion
- 1 cup cashews
- 16 ounces pre-prepared yakisoba noodles
- Cut chicken into bite-sized pieces.
- Combine soy sauce, peanut sauce, chili paste and coconut milk in a large bowl.
- Place chicken in bowl, mix well and marinate for at least 20 minutes up to 2 hours.
- Separate chicken from marinade, do not discard marinade.
- Heat 2 Tbsp peanut oil in a Wok or large frying pan.
- Stir-fry chicken for 2-3 minutes or until done, set aside.
- Add remaining oil to wok and Stir-fry vegetables for 2-3 minutes or until tender yet crisp.
- Add Marinade into wok with vegetables, cook until heated.
- Add chicken and cashews into wok with sauce and vegetables.
- Cook until heated through.
- Remove from wok. do not rinse wok.
- Add 1 tbsp peanut oil to wok and stir-fry yakisoba noodles until hot.
- Combine all ingredients in wok and toss.
- Serve immediately.