1/1 Photo of Spicy Cajun Pasta Like Tgi Fridays
I found this copycat recipe online in a group called Dear Chef Secrets. It's supposed to be pretty close to the one served at the restaurant.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 10 ounces fettuccine pasta, cooked
- 1 cup spicy cajun pasta sauce, see below
- 1 tablespoon parmesan cheese
- 1 boneless skinless chicken breast, cooked and sliced
- 1 teaspoon parsley, Chopped
Spicy Cajun Pasta Sauce
- 1Heat oil in saute pan.
- 2Add garlic and saute for 30 seconds.
- 3Add onions, saute one minute, then add peppers and continue to saute another minute.
- 4Deglaze with chicken stock, reducing by half.
- 5Add V-8 juice and cayenne pepper.
- 6Bring to a boil and simmer for 10 minutes.
- 7Thicken with cornstarch to desired consistency.
- 8Season with salt and pepper.
- 9Add cooked pasta to sauce and heat through until hot.
- 10Arrange on serving dish and top with chicken breast.
- 11Sprinkle with Parmesan and parsley.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spicy Cajun Pasta Like Tgi Fridays
Serving Size: 1 (397 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 573.7
- Calories from Fat 214
- Total Fat 23.8 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Cholesterol 100.6 mg
- Sodium 374.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 66.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 6.7 g
- Protein 23.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
spicy cajun pasta sauce