Megan V's Note:
I found this recipe on the Land O Lakes website. I haven't tried it yet, but it sounds delicious!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup chopped cooked chicken
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 (15 ounce) cans black beans, drained
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 (10 ounce) can enchilada sauce or 1 cup picante sauce or 1 cup salsa
- 8 (8 inch) flour tortillas
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, finely shredded
- 2 tablespoons sliced green onions
- 1Heat oven to 375°F Combine chicken, chili powder and cumin in 10-inch skillet; stir in beans. Cook over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, until mixture is heated through (2 to 3 minutes). Remove from heat; stir in 1/2 cup sour cream.
- 2To assemble each enchilada, spread 1 tablespoon enchilada sauce on tortilla. Place 1/2 cup bean mixture in center of tortilla; sprinkle with 1 tablespoon cheese. Roll up tortilla; place into greased 13x9-inch baking dish, seam-side down. Repeat with remaining tortillas. Pour remaining enchilada sauce over enchiladas. Cover with aluminum foil.
- 3Bake for 15 minutes or until heated through. Uncover; sprinkle with remaining cheese. Continue baking, uncovered, for 3 to 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- 4To serve, top each enchilada with dollop of remaining sour cream; sprinkle with green onions. Serve with chopped tomato and shredded lettuce, if desired.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spicy Black Bean & Chicken Enchiladas
Serving Size: 1 (230 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 437.5
- Calories from Fat 155
- Total Fat 17.2 g
- Saturated Fat 8.2 g
- Cholesterol 40.6 mg
- Sodium 711.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 50.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.8 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 20.4 g