Spicy Bean Patties With Mini Pita Bread
- Put red kidney beans into a blender and chop roughly.
- Add carrots, spring onions and crushed garlic.
- Then add spice powders,fresh coriander and freshly ground pepper to taste. Blend until well mixed.
- Turn into a bowl and mix in fresh breadcrumbs. Shape into 8 small patties.
- Heat olive oil in a frying pan and fry patties for 2 minutes on each side until golden brown.
- Warm 4 mini pita breads. Slice each in half and fill with a pattie, sprigs of coriander or lettuce leaves and a spoonful of sour cream.