Recipe by JoyfulCook
This is totally delicious! with a lovely blend of spices that includes chilli and dried garlic. So easy to prepare and everyone loves it.
- 500 g pork spareribs
- 3 -4 teaspoons paprika, Smoked
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 2 tablespoons spices, A spicy mix for barbecues
Directions See How It's Made
- cut the set of spare ribs in half only. rub the oil all over the ribs then add the smoked paprika, rub in well and grind the barbecue spicy mix over the ribs until its well covered. pat to make sure that the spice won't fall off.
- Heat barbecue well and cook 10 to 15 minutes or until done.
- Cut up the ribs and serve with salads and garlic bread.
- Note. look in the spice section of your supermarket for a grinder filled with a spicy mix that includes coriander seeds, chilli. dried onion and garlic.