- 6 medium onions, peeled and cut into fours
- 2 cups nonfat yogurt
- 1 tablespoon oil
- salt, as per taste
- 3 cloves garlic, peeled and crushed
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 teaspoons coriander powder
Directions See How It's Made
- Beat the yogurt and add half cup of water.
- Add salt, pepper powder and crushed garlic and keep aside for half an hour.
- Heat oil in a pan and add coriander powder.
- Add onions and saute on high heat till the onion starts turning deep brouwn on the edges.
- Add yogurt on slow fire.
- Stir for 10 minutes and serve as a side dish with any main menu.