Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 15 mins
A must try for all the garlic lovers ! A perfect side dish :-)
Make and share this Spiced Sour Surprise (onion N Yogurt) recipe from Food.com.
- Beat the yogurt and add half cup of water.
- Add salt, pepper powder and crushed garlic and keep aside for half an hour.
- Heat oil in a pan and add coriander powder.
- Add onions and saute on high heat till the onion starts turning deep brouwn on the edges.
- Add yogurt on slow fire.
- Stir for 10 minutes and serve as a side dish with any main menu.
I did not like this. Sorry to say it was a disaster at lunch today:(
A wonderful side dish as Mini says. We ate this for dinner tonight with Miss Annie's Chicken Harikebab 34953, and Sarafish's Chickpea Curry 25360. This recipe is simple and whilst it mightn't look fantastic, it is!