Make your own instant oatmeal to store.
Make and share this Spiced Microwave Oatmeal Mix (Oamc) recipe from Food.com.
- Combine all ingredients for the dry mix and store in an airtight container for up to 1 month.
- If you like, you can store individual portions in small ziptop plastic baggies, 1/2 cup mix per baggie).
- To prepare oatmeal to eat, simply measure out 1/2 cup of the dry mix and comine with 1 cup cold water in a deep microwave safe bowl.
- Microwave uncovered on HIGH for about 1-2 minutes or until bubbling, stirring every 30 seconds (after the first time you will get a better idea of what time your microwave requires based on wattage).
- Let stand 1-2 minutes before serving.