1/2 Photos of Spiced Ground Beef. for Stuffing Vegetables
Brian Holley's Note:
A quick and easy spicey stuffing for vegetables. I use peppers, zucchini tomatoes etc. Also this can be baked in the oven with eggs as a good supper dish. Just break the eggs over the meat and cook till eggs are set.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 400 gr. ground beef
- 4 tablespoons oil
- 1 teaspoon cumin seed
- 1/2 teaspoon black mustard seeds
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 inch fresh gingerroot, grated
- 4 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 2 tomatoes, diced
- 10 curry leaves (optional)
- 1 tablespoon fresh coriander leaves (to garnish)
- 1Heat the oil in a pot and add the cumin and mustard seeds, when they start to splutter, add the onions. Fry for 4 minutes.
- 2Add the ginger and garlic, fry for 1 minute.
- 3Reduce heat to medium and add the ground beef. Stir fry till the meat is crumbly and the liquid has evaporated.
- 4Reduce heat to low, add all the remaining ingredient. Stir well. Cover pot with a lid and cook for 10 minutes.
- 5Stuff vegetables, and bake in oven till veg is done.
- 6Garnish with chopped coriander leaves.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spiced Ground Beef. for Stuffing Vegetables
Serving Size: 1 (8619 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 165.4
- Calories from Fat 129
- Total Fat 14.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 9.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 3.3 g
- Protein 1.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: