Prep 25 mins
Cook 0 mins
Nice and tangy beverage. Great for fall.
Make and share this Spiced Green Tea recipe from Food.com.
- In a Dutch oven or large kettle, bring the water to a boil.
- Remove from heat; add the tea bags.
- Cover and steep for 8 minutes. Discard the tea bags.
- Add sugar, lemon juice and pumpkin pie spice to tea; stir until sugar is dissolved.
- Stir in apple juice and cranberry juice.
- Serve warm or cold.
My mom made this for me the other day and it is so refreshing. One of my favorite ways to have tea now!