Refreshing Iced Green Tea
This recipe is more about the method than the ingredients. If you don't already like green tea, this will not change your mind! I found it on several different websites including wikihow, but I am not sure where it originally came from. I use "London Fruit&Herb Company-Green Tea and Raspberry" for my tea. *Note prep time does not include chilling time.
- Ready In:
- 6 cups of room temperature water
- 6 green tea bags
- Pour the water into container.
- Add the green tea bags. Move it back and forth slowly several times.
- After 15 seconds or so of moving the teabags back and forth, place the container in the refrigerator. Leave the teabags inside.
- Chill for one hour. Take the container out of the refrigerator, remove the teabags, and keep chilling until you have it at the temperature you want it.