Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Yummy spiced punch! What could be better?
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup water
- 1⁄4 cup whole cloves
- 3 cinnamon sticks (3-inch)
- 2 quarts cranberry juice cocktail, chilled
- 1 (46 ounce) can orange-grapefruit juice, chiled
- 1 (46 ounce) can pineapple juice, chilled
- 1⁄2 cup lemon juice
- 2 quarts ginger ale, chilled
- Combine first 4 ingredients in a saucepan; bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat, and simmer 10 minutes.
- Remove from heat; let cool completely.
- Strain, discarding cloves and cinnamon.
- To serve, combine sugar mixture, fruit juices, and ginger ale in a large punch bowl.
- Yield: 7 quarts.
Served to my church after caroling. It went really fast. Different people tasted different juices, but really best because it is not too sweet.
This was sooo good! I cant stop drinking it. I didnt have any cloves, which I thought I had, but I had some ground cloves, so I used 1/4 tsp instead. THis is such a wonderful drink this time of year, and I am going to be making this alot! Thanks!