Bubbly Cranberry Punch
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
This punch is surprisingly creamy! The fresh lime juice really brightens the cranberry flavor. It is so refreshing!
- Ready In:
- 1 (16 ounce) can ocean spray jellied cranberry sauce
- 2 cups orange juice (or peach-mango-orange or pineapple-orange juice)
- 1 lime, juice of
- 12 (12 ounce) cans Fresca soda, chilled (or Ginger Ale, Sprite, or 7-Up)
- Whisk cranberry sauce until smooth. Whisk in juices, cover, and chill.
- Keep this mixer in the refrigerator.
- To serve, spoon 6 Tablespoons of mixer into a tall glass. Slowly stir in 1 can of Fresca.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
Now this is really a great idea! Considering my cooking schedule, though, I halved the recipe, then tried is with the two sodas I normally have on hand ~ Diet Mountain Dew & THEN with Diet Pepsi! Great with the Pepsi, as well as with the MD! Now I want to try it with others, as well! Thanks for sharing such a great idea! [Made & reviewed for one of my adoptees in this Spring's Pick-A-Chef]Reply