Ashley U's Note:
I got this great recipe from the food channel.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 whole chipotle chile in adobo, seeded or 1 teaspoon ground dried chipotles
- 1 teaspoon black peppercorns, freshly ground
- 1/2 teaspoon allspice, ground
- 2 teaspoons red chili powder
- 2 teaspoons cumin seeds, toasted and ground
- 2 teaspoons coriander seeds, toasted and ground
- 1/4 cup paprika
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 4 (8 ounce) bison tenderloin fillets
- 1Combine spices and set aside.
- 2Heat grill pan or grill to medium-high heat.
- 3Place spice on a pie pan or large flat plate and dip both sides of each steak into mixture and shake off excess.
- 4Place steak on grill or grill pan and lower heat if using a grill pan or the spices will burn.
- 5Grill for 4-5 minutes each side.
- 6Remove from grill and let rest a couple of minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spice-Rubbed American Bison Tenderloin
Serving Size: 1 (18 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 44.2
- Calories from Fat 13
- Total Fat 1.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1773.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.5 g
- Sugars 3.9 g
- Protein 1.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
chipotle chiles in adobo
bison tenderloin fillets