Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
I make these for my kids and husband and they consider them a special treat.
- 2 slices cinnamon-swirl bread
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 4 1⁄2 teaspoons miniature marshmallows
- 1 tablespoon miniature chocolate chip
- 1 tablespoon butter or 1 tablespoon margarine, softened
- Spread each bread slice on one side with peanut butter.
- Sprinkle one slice with the marshmallows and chocolate chips over the peanut butter; top with the second slice, peanut butter side down.
- Spread butter over the outsides of the bread.
- Place sandwich in a skillet over medium heat.
- Cook on both sides until bread is lightly browned and marshmallows and chocolate chips are melted.
- I cut the sandwich into 4 squares and serve.