Prep 10 mins
Cook 576 hrs
This is a special salad indeed.
- 1 cup of acini pepi pasta (or other very small-sized pasta)
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 (24 ounce) container whipped topping
- 1⁄2 cup half-and-half
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup miniature marshmallow
- 4 tart apples, peeled and diced
- Place cooked drained noodles in a bowl.
- In saucepan combine sugar, lemon juice and eggs. Cook stirring until thick.
- Pour over cooked pasta. Stir in pineapple and let sit covered in frig overnight.
- The next day combine topping mix, half and half and vanilla, fold into noodle mixture along with marshmallow and apple pieces.