Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
My cousin made this for our family Christmas party last night. It was delicious and SOOO simple to make. I like the fact that it doesn't contain sherbet, so you don't have to worry about it breaking apart. The punch is very strong at first, but the ice helps weaken it down a bit.
- 1 (2 liter) bottle ginger ale, chilled
- 1 (46 ounce) can pineapple juice, chilled
- 1 (19 ounce) containertropical punch sweetened Kool-Aid drink mix
- Mix ginger ale, pineapple juice, and Kool-Aid in punch bowl.
- Cover with a layer of ice.