Serve hot on omelets, pork chops or veal cutlets.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt butter in heavy saucepan on top of stove.
- 2Add chopped onion, green peppers and celery; simmer until onions are translucent but not browned.
- 3Add flour and mix well.
- 4Add tomatoes, seasonings and lemon juice.
- 5Bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
- 6Reduce heat, cover and simmer for 7 minutes.
- 7Serve hot on omelets, pork chops or veal cutlets.
Browse Our Top Sauces Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spanish Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (81 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 77.9
- Calories from Fat 52
- Total Fat 5.8 g
- Saturated Fat 3.6 g
- Cholesterol 15.2 mg
- Sodium 265.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 1.0 g