Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is a healthy pasta salad with a kick. It's a very pretty presentation with the multi-colored pasta and all the veggies. I can only take cilantro in small doses, so use it to your own tastes.
- 4 cups macaroni, multicolored
- 1 1⁄2 cups salsa, separated
- 1 cup red onion, chopped
- 2 cups tomatoes, diced
- 1 cup red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 cup green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 cup beans, cooked (black or red)
- 1 cup corn, cooked
- 1 tablespoon cilantro (optional)
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Rinse with cool water and drain well.
- In a bowl, mix macaroni and 1/2 cup salsa. Cool in refrigerator for 30 minutes; then add rest of ingredients.
- Refrigerate at least 1 hour prior to serving.