Recipe by bvrdrtx
This is easy to prepare and can be served over rice, chips or by itself. It is a quick meal to prepare.
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 (15 ounce) jar Cheez Whiz
- 1 (26 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (4 1/2 ounce) canned diced green chiles
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine Cheez Whiz, Cream of chicken soup, and Green Chiles in small stew pot. Place on low heat and blend together. Let simmer.
- Boil Chicken breast until done.
- Rinse fat from chicken breast and cut into small chunks.
- Add Chicken chunks to stew pot and mix.
- Add milk to desired consistancy.
- Maintain over low heat for 10 minutes.
- Serve over rice or chips or by itself.