Top Review by Kyle Zahn
this recipe was extemely easy to make. It only took me about 10 minutes to mix everything up and then i put it in the oven to cook. I made this cheescake for spanish food day at my school and everyone liked it! It was gone in just about 5 minutes..
- 1 lb cream cheese
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar, Granulated
- 2 large eggs
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon, Ground
- 1 teaspoon lemon, rind of, Grated
- 1⁄4 cup unbleached flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- confectioners' sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a large mixing bowl, cream the cheese, 1 tb of the butter and the sugar.
- Do not beat.
- Stir in the eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Add the cinnamon, lemon rind, flour, and salt; blend well.
- Butter the pan with the remaining 2 tb of butter, using your fingers to spread the butter completely.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared pan and bake for 12 minutes at 400 degrees, then reduce the temperature to 350 degrees and bake for another 25 to 30 minutes.
- The knife should come out clean.
- Cool the cake to room temperature, then sprinkle with confectioners' sugar.