- 1 head cauliflower
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup cracker crumb
- 1⁄2 cup diced green pepper
- 1 (16 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 1⁄2 cups grated cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Break the cauliflower into florets and cook in boiling salted water for 5 minutes Drain.
- In a large bowl combine the butter, sugar, salt, pepper and cracker crumbs.
- Stir in the green peppers, tomatoes, onion 1 1/4 cup cheese and drained cauliflower.
- Pour into a 2 quart casserole and top with remaining cheese.
- Bake in a 350* oven for 1 hour.