Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
These sandwiches are an old family favorite. We used to BEG my mom to make these for us. For proper melting use only Longhorn cheese. These are great reheated or even cold the next day.
- 1 can Spam
- 1 onion, chopped
- longhorn cheese, cut into cubes (For proper melting use only Longhorn cheese)
- Miracle Whip
- 1 (8 count) package hamburger buns
- 8 pieces aluminum foil
- -Ina large mixing bowl cut spam into bite size cubes; add chopped onion and cut up Longhorn cheese-Add miracle whip to coat generously and blend thoroughly.
- -Tearoff 8 pieces of foil large enough to individually wrap each bun in.
- -Placespam filling equally in the buns.
- -Wrapindividually in foil.
- -Bake@325 for 35-45 minutes til cheese melts and is gooey.