Recipe by Skooch
My favorite way to have pasta!
Top Review by WiGal
Love food like this! Skooch thank you for a great lunch! Made as posted except used canned tomatoes which I dumped in during the last 3 minutes of step 2 and the other change was I used feta instead of parmesan. Made for my Spring PAC 2010 baby.
- 1⁄4 cup margarine
- 2 cups diagonally sliced green beans
- 1 small onion (grated)
- 1 1⁄2 cups thinly sliced yellow squash
- 1 1⁄2 cups thinly sliced zucchini
- 4 medium tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper (or to taste)
- 3 tablespoons margarine
- 8 ounces spaghetti
- 1 tablespoon salt (to cook pasta in)
- grated parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large skillet, over low heat, melt 1/4 cup margarine. Add green beans and onion. Cook, stirring frequently, about 8 minutes.
- Add squash, zucchini, tomatoes, oregano and pepper. Cover and cook 10-12 minutes or until beans are crisp-tender.
- Stir in 3 tablespoons margarine until melted.
- Meanwhile, while vegetables are cooking, gradually add spaghetti and the tablespoon of salt to rapidly boiling water. Cook uncovered, stirring occasionally, until tender; drain.
- Place spaghetti in large serving bowl. Pour vegetables and liquid over spaghetti; toss well. Serve with grated parmesan cheese.