Prep 25 mins
Cook 10 mins
MMmmmmmmmmmm.. Calories per serving--359, Fat- 11.2 grams You will feel like you are cheating! This makes a ton, so feel free to cut the recipe in half.
- 1 lb uncooked spaghetti
- 12 slices bacon, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 cup 2% low-fat milk
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 3 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup frozen tiny peas, thawed
- 1 1⁄2 cups grated fresh parmesan cheese
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain in a colander, over a bowl, reserving 1/2 cup of cooking liquid.
- While pasta cooks, cook bacon in a large non-stick skillet over medium heat until crisp. Remove bacon from pan, reserving 1 TBSP drippings in the pan. Discard remaining drippings, set bacon aside. Add garlic to drippings in pan, cook 30 seconds, stirring constantly.
- Combine milk, salt, pepper, and eggs, stirring with a whisk. Gradually add reserved cooking liquid to milk mixture, stirring constantly with a whisk. Add pasta, milk mixture, and peas to pan, cook over low heat about 3 minutes, until sauce thickens. Add bacon and cheese, stir to combine.