Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is a simple tasty recipe that just keeps on pleasing lovers of spaghetti. It is irresistable!
- 400 g spaghetti
- 2 garlic cloves
- extra virgin olive oil
- fresh chili pepper (optional)
- parmesan cheese
- anchovy fillet (optional)
- Boil the spaghetti in salted water.
- Meanwhile, chop the garlic and saute with the chili in an ample amount of oil in a large pan.
- When spaghetti is al dente, drain and toss the spaghetti in the pan so that the spaghetti is well coated with the oil, garlic and chili. Add one or two tablespoons of water to make the spaghetti more creamy.
- You can add the anchovies if you prefer a stronger taste.
- Serve hot, sprinkled with grated parmesan cheese and garnished with fresh parsley.
I enjoyed the wonderful aroma almost as much as the taste- I didn't use anchovies, and used a dash of chili powder instead of the peppers. This one is going in my regular rotation!