Recipe by Kimberley Quinlan
This Is a Fabulas receipe It is gfreat for just 2 or for a family it is versitle on the amount you want to make , It is so simple and Delisious WOW , If youlike Cheese burgers and Pasta this is a Must try,
Top Review by Bakinacake
This is delicious, and made from ingredients usually already on hand! It sounded like a strange combination, but the onion soup mix just gives the meat such a delicious flavor. I'm making this again!
- 1⁄2 lb spaghetti
- 1 lb ground beef
- 2 tablespoons tomato ketchup
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package onion soup mix
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 medium onion, Chopped
- 1⁄3 cup celery, Chopped
- 1 (28 ounce) can tomatoes
- 1⁄2 teaspoon celery salt
- 1⁄3 cup cheddar cheese, Grated
Directions See How It's Made
- Break pasta strands in 3 and cook as package directions.
- Drain and rinse with hot water than cold water than set aside
- combine beef,Ketchup,onion soup, Shape into Patties.
- brown Quickly in butter and set aside
- Cook onions and celery until tender than add tomatoesand Seasonings Bring to a boil and Simmer uncovered for 5 minutes.
- Stir in pasta pour into a 2 Quart Baking Dish.
- Top With Patties and grated cheese.
- Bake at 375 F for 20 minutes.