This tasty treat is a cinch to make. Only 4 ingredients are needed!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Start by chopping the bacon into 1/2" pieces.
- 2Fry in frying pan following package directions.
- 3Remove bacon from pan leaving bacon grease in frying pan.
- 4Chop onion and fry in bacon grease until browned, saving bacon grease.
- 5Start cooking spaghetti according to package directions.
- 6Drain spaghetti and place in serving bowl.
- 7Add bacon and onion to spaghetti.
- 8Add about 1/2 cup bacon grease to spaghetti.
- 9Add ketchup and stir well.
Browse Our Top Spaghetti Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Spaghetti Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spaghetti With Bacon, Onion and Ketchup
Serving Size: 1 (252 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1068.9
- Calories from Fat 479
- Total Fat 53.2 g
- Saturated Fat 17.3 g
- Cholesterol 77.1 mg
- Sodium 2224.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 118.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.5 g
- Sugars 29.6 g
- Protein 30.3 g