Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This tasty treat is a cinch to make. Only 4 ingredients are needed!
Make and share this Spaghetti With Bacon, Onion and Ketchup recipe from Food.com.
- Start by chopping the bacon into 1/2" pieces.
- Fry in frying pan following package directions.
- Remove bacon from pan leaving bacon grease in frying pan.
- Chop onion and fry in bacon grease until browned, saving bacon grease.
- Start cooking spaghetti according to package directions.
- Drain spaghetti and place in serving bowl.
- Add bacon and onion to spaghetti.
- Add about 1/2 cup bacon grease to spaghetti.
- Add ketchup and stir well.
Thought the ketchup might be weird, but it was AWESOME! Thanks!