Recipe by PeachPie24
My husband gets credit for this one. It's easy to prepare and very kid friendly. My twin toddlers love it.
Top Review by Sherry & Carl
My husband and I really liked this recipe. We thought it was a little too salty for us. So next time I will only put 1 Tablespoon season all salt instead of 2. Other than that I wouldn't change a thing. Thank you for the recipe!
- 2 (15 ounce) cans spaghetti (we use Campbell's, it should be by the Spaghetti O's at the store)
- 1 lb ground beef or 1 lb turkey
- 2 tablespoons Season-All salt
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 2 cups pre-shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 cups pre-shredded cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a large skillet, add the meat, Season All and onion powder. Brown your meat. Add the 2 cans of spaghetti and heat until warm.
- Put everything in a casserole dish. First, top with the shredded mozzarella cheese, then top with the shredded cheddar cheese.
- Put in the oven and bake for about 10 minutes or until the cheese is melted.