Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
I literally just made this up an hour ago and it is amazing! The spaghetti squash were leftovers from last night for spaghetti squash marinara, another must try recipe! Enjoy!
- 1 onion, diced
- 3 garlic cloves, mashed and minced
- 3 cups cooked spaghetti squash, broken up
- 1⁄2 medium zucchini, shredded
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1 -2 tablespoon vegetable broth or 1 -2 tablespoon water
- 1 -2 cup shredded colby cheese, more, less depending on your tastes
- salt and pepper (I use quite a bit, but that's just me)
- 1 -2 tablespoon olive oil (depends on whether your using cast iron or not)
- Preheat oven to ~375.
- Heat oil in cast iron skillet (or a different oven-proof skillet) over medium heat.
- Add onion and garlic and saute 3-4 minutes until just starting to brown.
- Add zucchini, saute for 1-2 minutes.
- Add spaghetti squash, artichokes (optional), salt, and pepper; saute a 4-6 minutes more, stirring occasionally.
- Spread mixture evenly in pan.
- Add broth or water to eggs, mix, and pour over top of mix.
- Swirl the pan around to get the egg into every nook & cranny.
- Turn heat down a tish and cook until bottom of egg is set.
- Top mixture with shredded cheese and place into oven until cheese is melted (~5 min).
- Switch oven to broil and broil until cheese is golden brown.
- Remove and cool for ~10 minute.
- Cut, serve, and enjoy!