Recipe by Miss Zula
This is such a wonderful tasty salad. We have this at all our summer bar-b-que's and is always a hit. This recipe is the original that my friend, Lisa has made for many many many years. The mix and match ingredients are at the bottom.. Either way, I know you'll enjoy this wonderfully tasty salad!
- 1 lb spaghetti noodles
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 12 ounces black olives, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup onion
- 16 ounces Italian dressing
- 3 tablespoons dry parmesan cheese, Grated
- 1⁄2 cup salad seasoning, use Salad Elegance by Johnny's
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook Spaghetti noodles as directed, drain, rinse with cold water, place in tupperware dish once cooled.
- Add green pepper, black olives, chopped onion. Mix well.
- Add Italian Season, Parmesan and Salad Elegance.
- Mix well, cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Enjoy. Yum Yum!
- MIX AND MATCH INGREDIENTS:
- Thin Spaghetti or Angel Hair Pasta instead of regular spaghetti noodles. Tomatoes, cucumber, radishes, green onions.