Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Adopted from zaar Feb 2005. All comments below are from the original chef. I will update when I have prepared this recipe myself. Leah
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 cup fresh mushrooms, Sliced
- 1⁄2 cup green pepper, Slivered
- 1⁄4 cup onion, Chopped
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 cup broccoli, Cooked, cut up
- 1 cup tomatoes, seeded, diced
- 2 tablespoons parsley, Chopped
- 3⁄4 teaspoon oregano, crushed
- 6 ounces spaghetti or 6 ounces spaghettini
- salt and pepper
- parmesan cheese, Grated
- Melt butter in medium frypan.
- Saute mushrooms, green pepper, onion and garlic until tender.
- Add broccoli, tomato, parsley and oregano to pan; heat through, stirring occaisionally.
- Spoon vegetable mixture over spagetti; toss well to coat.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Sprinkle each serving with Parmesan cheese.
Very flavourful recipe, though the amount of butter seems to be a little excess. I added a dash of basil to enhance the taste.