Prep 1 hr
Cook 30 mins
- 250 g spaghetti
- 2 tomatoes
- 100 g button mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 100 g zucchini, thinly sliced
- 50 g yellow capsicums, sliced
- 50 g red capsicums, sliced
- 100 g broccoli, cut into florets,blanched
- 1 teaspoon chopped garlic
- 1⁄2 teaspoon thyme
- 1⁄2 teaspoon oregano
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon light soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons olive oil or 2 tablespoons corn oil
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil.
- Add spaghetti and a few drops of oil and cook for 5 to 6 minutes.
- Rinse with cold water and set aside.
- To skin tomatoes: Bring a pot of water to a boil.
- Cut a shallow X on the skin of the tomato at the end.
- Drop the tomato into the boiling water for half to 1 minute.
- Remove the tomato to a bowl of cold water.
- Steep for 2 to 3 minutes and peel off the skin with a sharp knife.
- Cut peeled tomatoes into quarters.
- Remove the seeds and cube the tomatoes.
- Set aside.
- Heat wok with olive oil or corn oil.
- Fry garlic till fragrant.
- Add mushrooms, zucchini and the rest of the vegetables.
- Stir well briskly and mix in herbs and seasoning.
- Mix well.
- Dish out into a mixing bowl.
- Add the prepared spaghetti and toss well to mix.
- Transfer out onto a serving platter and serve immediately.