Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
Recipe from Eating Well Magazine Sept/Oct 2010
- 4 cups cooked spaghetti
- 4 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 medium onions or 1 large onion, chopped
- 4 large eggs
- 1⁄2 cup nonfat milk
- 1⁄3 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 teaspoons parsley, dry
- 2 teaspoons basil, dry
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tomatoes, diced (optional)
- Heat oil in a large ovenproof nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add onions and cook, stirring occasionally, until golden, 10-12 minutes. Transfer to a bowl and let cool slightly. Wipe out pan.
- Whisk eggs and milk in a large bowl. Stir in the onions, Parmesan, parsley, basil, salt and pepper. Add the spaghetti.
- Coat the pan well with cooking spray and place over medium heat. Pour in the egg/spaghetti mixture and distribute evenly in the pan. Cook until the underside is golden, 3-5 minutes.
- Flip frittata carefully as to not break it. Cook until other side is golden. Serve with diced tomato if desired.