Spaghetti Con Pollo, Salsiccia, E Peperone
- In a large saucepan saute the onion, the garlic, and the bell pepper in the olive oil over moderately high heat, stirring, until the vegetables begin to brown.
- Add the chicken, the sausage, the tomatoes with the juice, the wine, the oregano, the basil, and the sugar and boil the mixture gently, stirring occasionally, for 10 minutes.
- While the mixture is boiling, in a kettle of boiling salted water boil the spaghetti until it is 'al dente' and drain it well.
- To the tomato mixture add the cream and salt and pepper to taste and simmer the sauce for 3 minutes, or until it is thickened slightly.
- Divide the spaghetti between 2 plates and spoon the sauce over it.