Recipe by daynacourtney
This is something I whipped up last night for the family. They really enjoyed it. I used some leftover chicken we had and it just all came together really well. Hope you enjoy!
- 8 ounces dried spaghetti (about one handful bunch)
- water (for spaghetti)
- 2 cups cooked and diced chicken
- 1 (8 ounce) package fat free cream cheese, softened
- 1 -2 cup milk (how thick or thin you want it)
- 2 minced garlic cloves
- 2 green onions, diced
- 5 slices swiss cheese
- 1 -2 tablespoon butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook and drain spaghetti in the water.
- Meanwhile, sauté the chicken pieces with the onion and garlic in a large saucepan.
- Turn down the heat and add the softened cream cheese, butter, and Swiss cheese slices.
- Add 1-2 cups milk based on how thick or thin you like it.
- Allow this to simmer on low (stirring every once in a while) to let the flavors incorporate, for about 20 minutes.
- Add spaghetti in and stir to combine.
- Serve garnished with chopped chives on the top.
- This is a very rich dish so I just had a salad with it to complete the meal.