- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground beef
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 1 (8 ounce) package spaghetti
- 2 cans mushrooms or 8 ounces fresh mushrooms
- 1⁄4 teaspoon thyme
- 1⁄4 teaspoon oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried parsley
- 2 (14 ounce) cans pizza sauce
- 8 -16 ounces balls of scamorozza cheese, depending on how much is desired
Directions See How It's Made
- Saute onion, gr.
- beef, garlic and gr.
- pepper in small amount of butter.
- Meanwhile cook spaghetti and drain.
- Arrange ingredients in layers in 9X13 dish in the folling manner.
- 1/3 meat 1/3 spaghetti 1/3 mushrooms light sprinkle of herbs 1/3 pizza sauce Repeat Slice cheese on top and also between layers.
- Bake in oven at 350* for 25 minutes.