- 1 lb ground meat (whatever your preference)
- 1 (15 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 2 (15 ounce) cans tomato sauce
- 1 small onion
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 lb spaghetti noodles
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large skillet, saute garlic and onions in oil until onions are translucent.
- Add ground meat to onions/garlic and brown. (Drain if necessary).
- Add diced tomatoes and allow to cook down for several minutes.
- Add remaining tomato sauce and cook until bubbly.
- Serve over spaghetti noodles.